Just Add Magic Season 4 Release Date On Amazon

Just Add Magic Season 4 Release Date On Amazon

If, like me, you have a child obsessed with Just Add Magic then the good news is the newest season is returning. Amazon have announced that it will be streaming on February 1st 2019. The confusion lies in whether it is Just Add Magic Season 3 or Season 4. That's because season 2 was broken into two parts and aired a year apart. Whichever it is, it starts again this weekend!

For those of you who may be unfamiliar with Just Add Magic, the review is right here. It is a fantastically magical family show suitable and engaging for all. In fact, if you are in search of a decent show to watch with the kids, this is it.

Originally part of the Amazon Pilot season in 2015, it was picked up and put into production with season 1 airing in January 2016. 13 episodes have been aired each year and the show just keeps getting better.

Three friends, Kelly, Darbie, and Hannah discover a cookbook in the attic, whose recipes have magical effects. As the girls start to cook the recipes they also begin to realise that while magic has its benefits, it also has consequences. Each episode has it's own storyline with one very large arc over the full 13 episodes – making it highly addictive!

18 Comments

1. Where can I purchase the big yellow battle ball in season 1?

2. Agreed! I got my 5 year-old daughter into this show, but I ended up getting hooked. It’s cute and the stories are really well written. We LOVED the twist in the last season! But the ending seemed very…sudden.

What happened to Piper in the end? Did she get unspelled? What happened to the pocket watch and what role does it play? This season only had 11 episodes and I feel like they might have rushed to end it. I hope that doesn’t mean the series ended, too. :/

3. My daughter and I are also biting out nails about season 4 and Googling for any updated info

4. OMG!!!!
    i loove just add magic
    i would die if they released season 4
    i was hoping you guys knew

5. I know you want clicks, but it is probably time to change this title. I just got spoilers I DID NOT want. I look early because…well I do. When I get into a show and I’m invested with my whole family I want to know how long our own magic is going to last. That is, that this is the first show since She-Ra we have ever all watched all together. I wanted to know if there was going to be a season 4 around episode 7 of season 3. And since you “didn’t know” I checked the comments.

6. Will the book going to kelly darbie and hanna again😣pls

• It looks like the book has moved on – sorry! But, if there is another season they may have to help out the new protectors…

• Will there be another season after this one about Zoe and her friends

• At the moment Amazon hasn’t said anything about another season but I will keep checking. As soon as I know I will update the review!

7. If it moved on then they would show it cuz it moved on and the book should have had 3 protectors and one might even be Erin or jake who knows

• Good theory! Let’s hope they make another season so we can find out.

8. is there a season after this one because this book moves on to another person right (zoe)

• We don’t know yet. Amazon hasn’t made any announcements. The could definitely make a new series with the book moving on.

9. What happens after the book goes to other protectors

• We don’t know. The book only moved on at the very last moment of the last episode. If Just Add Magic gets renewed we may see what happens.

• Are you makeing just add magic season 4

• We don’t know yet, Amazon haven’t made any announcement about another series.

• Please please please more just add magic, I watch it every night with my mum and I REALLY want to see them teleport, and can Kelly Hannah and derbie help the new protectors pls?