6 Spellbinding Shows Like Just Add Magic

6 Spellbinding Shows Like Just Add Magic

Just Add Magic is the hit show which first aired on Amazon Prime back in 2015. Since then JAM fans have binged on 3 seasons of the spellbinding series. Amazon dropped the latest installment on the 1st February 2019, and fans had to wait until early 2020 for more magical adventures.

However, the magic cookbook had moved on and Kelly, Darbie, and Hannah handed over to Zoe, Leo and Ish in Mystery City. Equally as good, we are now all waiting for the next episodes, which if the last our seasons are anything to go by, should be with us in January 2021.

So what can followers of the series watch before ‘Just Add Magic Mystery City‘ returns? Well, I'm glad you asked! Below I've listed 6 spellbinding series and movies that ‘Just Add Magic' devotees should love. These shows contain a pinch of magic and a cup of teen drama. You can view the series on Amazon Prime and Netflix, let me know in the comments if I've missed any good shows you like.

Hopefully one of these shows/movies will keep you entertained until the next season of ‘JUST ADD MAGIC' drops – If you're looking for Family and Teen series – be sure to check out our guide to the lastest Netflix & Amazon series here.

14 Comments

1. oh

2. U forgot Gortimer gibbons

3. Just add Magic is not on Netflix only amazon prime! I absolutely love this series while I’m up in age and can still get into something so kid friendly. I am excited for amazon to post the rest of the episodes for the latest season in which they only have one episode posted for the latest episode they have released. Hope this was informative enough for the crowd.

• yes of course . even i wanted the rest of the episodes to be released in that season.

• After that you have to watch just add magic mystery city sir

4. omg me and my brother got hooked instantly!! the first 2 seasons were nice long and suspenseful but after a year of waiting we were disappointed to finish the 3rd in only 2 days

• I want Kelly, Darbie, and Hannah, to come back they were amazing people for those roles. There should be a lot more episodes :/ I researched it over and over and over!

• yesssssssssssssss

• Yeah

5. When do the new episodes come out?

• Amazing series

• Great series. Fun and with values!

• who knows

6. I stumbled onto the “Just Add Magic” series on Amazon, as I was looking for a good show. My wife and I got immediately hooked! We binge watched all three seasons in about four days. The three main actresses are incredibly talented and the story line was absolutely impressive. Kudos to the writers for developing a fantastic series. We are looking forward to the next season.